With the Covid-19 crisis, the Hotel Henri IV is adapting every day to provide you with a service as close as possible to your needs and in compliance with government measures in terms of protection and prevention. Your safety and that of our staff has always been our top priority. We are proud to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. To contain COVID-19, we have taken additional measures to protect our hosts.
Our main actions implemented:
- Full cleaning of all bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas after each departure.
- Cleaning of common areas and in particular handles, switches, room keys between each customer visit.
- Change of cleaning equipment between each room, including microfiber cloths and wipes.
- Systematic change of all linen and all products available in the room between each client.
- Use of disinfectant detergent products.
The equipment and preventive measures put in place for our teams working for your safety:
- Staff are equipped with visors or masks, gloves and hydro alcoholic gel.
- The teams are trained in barrier gestures and take care to wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction.
The health crisis we are going through is forcing us to reduce our range of services in order to guarantee your safety during your stay:
- Breakfast will be served in your room and not in the usual buffet form to avoid any interaction.
- In order to ensure a minimum catering service, you can opt for different formulas. To see at the reception. (Room service, catering meal trays, delivery and take-out meals with certain restaurateurs.)
We provide customers with hydroalcoholic gel at different points on the ground floor and on each floor, to ensure your safety inside the hotel.
We are fortunate to be an intimate hotel, whose different spaces are automatically privatized. You can therefore safely enjoy the two lounges, the interior courtyard and the two terraces. Each space can accommodate a maximum of 4 peoples.
Hope to welcome you again very soon.
Anne and Julien